This dish is so delicious ~ and very easy and quick to prepare. If you like pasta, if you like savory sausage, if you like greens, if you like parmesan cheese – you will not be disappointed!
- 1 four-link package of Field Roast brand Smoked Apple Sage Sausage, crumbled and sautéed in a cast iron skillet until browned with crunchy bits – set aside
- 1 box of Farfalle (bow-tie) pasta, cooked, drained, rinsed and placed into large glass or stainless steel bowl
- 2 large bunches of fresh spinach, rinsed and drained well and sliced into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons dried powdered mustard (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Garlic Gold bits
- ¼ cup vegan grated style parmesean cheese
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes, aka “nooch”
- Celtic sea salt
- Olive oil
≡ ≡ ≡
- Saute the sausage while the pasta is boiling.
- Gently mix the olive oil, mustard, and nooch into the cooked warm pasta.
- Add the spinach and gently mix it in.
- Add the crumbled sausage, mixing it in gently.
- Sprinkle and mix in the parmasean style grated cheese.
- Salt, taste and adjust seasonings to your taste.